Question

Texasfh

How can I remove an old mortgage(sold & property resold) from my credit report?
My ex-husband and I owned a home in another state, I quick deeded the property to him. The original mortgage was sold and my ex purchased the home on his own. The debt for the original loan is still showing as outstanding on my credit report. How can I fix this?

You can't.  Deeding the property to him did not remove you from the loan (in fact, what you did was technically illegal, the property was not yours to deed, it was owned by the bank or lender and they MUST sign any deeds to make them valid).  The only way you could have been taken off the mortgage is if your ex financed the mortgage into his name alone.  Since this did not happen, you'll just have to wait it out.