Question

MTQUIN

How can I remove a second Bankruptcy when it transpired in the same year?
I initially filed a Chapter 13 which was dismissed after I decided not to go through with it. I then filed a Chapter 7. How do I get rid of the Chapter 13 since I never followed through with it? Thanks

These are separate court actions that were filed and are a matter of Public Record.  If they cannot be removed from the court records, they cannot be removed from a credit report.  Not a big deal, however, since many who file under Chapter 13 cannot complete it and have to have it converted tok a Chapter 7.  A Chapter 13 remains on the credit report for 7 years, a Chapter 7 remains for 10.