Question

LB1073

How can I refinance my auto loan when my car isn't worth what the loan is
My credit is excellent, but my auto loan is 6.5% due to my credit score at the time of purchase

6.5% isn't really that bad of a rate and you probably wouldn't save that much money by refinancing. Refinancing will ding your credit scores, so probably not worth it. Also if the loan is underwater you would have trouble. Work hard to get that loan paid down and get it right side up.

Six percent isn't really that bad of a rate and you probably wouldn't save that much money by refinancing. Refinancing will ding your credit scores, so probably not worth it. Also if the loan is underwater you would have trouble. Work hard to get that loan paid down and get it right side up.