Question

ZGBCsDad

How can I raise my score from 710 to 740
I do not have much credit. I have a mortgage, and one credit card with a $2700 limit of which I utilize 0-1%. I recently paid off my student loans, and have not had a car note in a few years. My one credit card is about 8 months old, and my mortgage is 14 months old. I have one open medical collection for $105. Is there anything I can do to up my score at this point? I'm worried opening a new card will reduce my average length of accounts, therefore, actually hurting my score. Any advice would be much appreciated

Find out out to pay off the item in collections and have it removed at the same time,   Pay for Delete,

You have Time on your hands,

Don't be worried , have a Plan on how you want it to work. 

my Average age of accounts is 4 ys, 4months now,   ( could be above 5 yrs, but opened 2 new lines of credit this year ) so I have to wait another year. 

I have had as high as 19  Hard Inquires on my credit report at one time. 

Currently have 20 lines of credit

it takes time

it will not happen over night.