Question

jbrads12

How can I raise my credit score when I plan to possibly buy a house within the next 7-10 months?
My score is 670 now.

Actually, if you can do a VA or FHA loan, 670 is a good score (most lenders require 620 as a minimum for standard homes, and 640 for pre-manufactured homes). For conventional (read: Bank or Credit Union) loans, you're going to want 750 or better (though I think 725 is doable with a large enough down payment.) 
--

I'd look at your credit factors (Go back to "My Overview", then see the menu, left-hand side) and work on those, which would help.

You are forgetting the most important thing here. The OP is probably giving his/her Vantage score, but mortgage lenders use FICO scores. So the score the OP provided is completely irrelevant.

Random789644

I understand, but they're usually not that far off, and the difference is most likely small enough that the FICO will put him above 640 easily enough.