Question

goldenroz

how can I raise my credit score in 5 months, to 700
my score is low, It is old history. How do I change my score in 5 months?

Most Helpful Response

Best way to raise your credit score is to learn how credit works so you can make it work for nyou.  Please read the articles and utilize the financial tools placed on this site so you can get that knowledge  Then you will start to see changes over time. That is what Credit Karma is for, to help people learn how to build and maintain a good credit score. Instant change is unlikely to happen because that's just the way credit goes.  Be sure you make an annual check of your credit reports so  you can keep the information on them correct. .