Question

Russ82

How can I raise my credit score, I only have 1 outstanding debt?
I am trying to raise my credit score. I only have a student loan out and I fell behind a couple payments but have since paid it off. I have two hard credit inquires. Will my credit score go up at all after this is reported or should I do something else. I am at a 578 score but have a good job making over 6 figures a year. I would appreciate any help.

You need accounts that are open to build and grow credit. Do plenty of reading on the subject and get a Secured credit card to get started.

Read about "goodwill letters" concerning the late payments that you have.