Question

Sylvia415

How can I raise my credit repost by 100

Most Helpful Response

Spend no more then 30% of your limtis on CC 

If you can spread spending between all your cards. 

Pay off collection account if any / or dispute if older then 3 or 4 yr 

Don't have so many credit inquiry and pay billes on time. 

In short do all that and you be in good shape 

andyrob169

Thanks Maxshah912, Should I pay off one credit card at a time and would that increase my scores?

Report bad or wrong credit

Hi, just wanted to let everyone know it's not to late to work on credit. I just looked at mine and was shocked. However it can and will be ok. If you go step by step with the words of wisdom , you will see a huge difference in your scores. Yes some people think I have a long time till that will all happen. No that's not true. You will be my age (50s) and say what happend? Please take the advice of the professionals and you can turn your whole life around. Not only are they checking out bank accounts credit reports and so on, just to apply for a little job. This is a very serious matter that we all need to address. Thank you TAB77

bankrupcy

The judge dismissed our bankruptcy but it is on our record for 7 years. We were only on bankruptcy for 5 months. If the judge dismissed it, should it still be on record with the credit bureau?

DeversEX40

Yes it will not be on your credit for 7yrs it will be on there for 10yrs, and even though it was dismissed it will still show up. check the status should say rid off or have something stating it was attached to bankruptcy... hope it helps... good luck

grwilliams1971

YUP 10 YEARS FOR ME TOO!...........

never late-asking clean up question

i was makeing install payments on a second mortgage 99 a week the loan only required 298.00 month-they reported to credit bureau that i was late for a year the bank the held 2nd was bought out but how do i dispute late report -i was actually paying 100 extra a month how do i clean this up effecting credit score

never late

i was makeing install payments on a second mortgage 99 a week the loan only required 298.00 month-they reported to credit bureau that i was late for a year the bank the held 2nd was bought out but how do i dispute late report -i was actually paying 100 extra a month

effect of constant monitoring using CK

i want to increase my score and would like to monitor it as i make progress. I would like to find out if constantly monitoring it through credit karma will be multiple inquiries on my credit.

Anonome

No, CK does not hit your credit showing you this score. It is only from one agency though and does not reflect your other scores or ways of reading credit. It is a good guide line though to get a handle on things. Applying for cards ect will show on your score but may be helpfull in fixing your credit and/or building it. 

debit

how can i show that i pay my bills on time with a debit card?

one credit card will be paid of this mo

will credit score go up

well?

What's the answer?

How can I gain 100 points?

Please...somebody answer