Question

RebelRondu81

How can i raise a 627 score to 700 in 2 months
Hi everyone I raised my score from 525 to 627 since September 2016 it seems like my score is stuck at 627, I pay on time I pay more than the minimum payment I have even opened a new card with a higher credit limit than my first card. I just want to raise my score closer to 700 even a 680 I would like to do this within 2 months. Any any advice is appreciated thanks in advance

Well, here's some ideas:
1) pay all your CC balances down to $0 this month.

2) find any old derogatory marks, and if possible, see if you can dispute them to have them removed.

Not much else you can do right now, though the score will go up a little in a couple of months anyway given the new card.