Question

OLDERANDWISER20

HOW CAN I PRINT OUT MY CREDIT REPORT?

Most Helpful Response

Use Different Browser

Hey Guys,

I was having the same issue, only printing 1 page. I have learned anytime I run into this issue usually it is a browser issue. This is when (and only when) I switch over to Internet Explorer. Problem solved!!

Happy Printing!

Absurd

Woah, this is a huge, almost essential feature of the app.  I am incredibly surprised this hasn't been implemented after 3 years.

no print icon after running report

I want to print a properly formatted page of my credit karma report and when i look at print preview not layed out to print on one page.  Cuts off the side in portrait and landscape not much better.

There should be a formatting print button that aligns the report for a printed version that can be used to share a hard copy.

I have tried!

I have tried numerous times to do this and it only prints the first page not the entire report????

cynrok

I am having this same problem, it only prints one page to pdf.

VinceNMI

Sane for me, only prints the first page and nothing else.

You can view and print your free full credit report on Credit Karma at https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/creditreport

tropicdude

As everyone else has stated, this does NOT print the FULL report, just one page