How can I make my Credit Score go from Very Poor to very Good?
I just wanted to know how i can make my Credit Score better than it is now?

Yvonne2011

Best Response Chosen by   Profile Image Yvonne2011

You need to use credit to build credit. If you don't have any credit cards, you need to get one and use it, but keep your utilization low. Make regular payments. It's good to have a mix of types of credit (a variety of loans as well as credit cards). You want to establish a long history of on time payments and responsible use of credit. Of course, that all takes time. There isn't much you can do to make your score jump immediately. Just use credit responsibly and, over time, your score should rise.

Response by
jhrhodes

Most Helpful Response

Response by
jhrhodes

I work for a credit agency. Prepaid credit cards that you get from grocery store don't build credit. I would suggest a cap 1 secured mastercard. It requires a $200 security deposit, however it's easy to get and the deposit is fully refundable if you ever decide to close out your account. It also reports to all three major credit bureaus every month and you get free enrollment with credit inform. If you don't have the full $200.00 you can make partial payments in $25 increments! You have a full 80 days to make your security deposit so you can get on the road to credit! I hope this helped!

MrsT2010

thank you but everytime i go to apply for a credit card i cant get one an i even had pre paid ones and i stop using them, so what else can i do?

Yvonne2011

credit score

i look at my credit score look bad to my score  not true i did payment like easy time cant be force money going flyer  budget for food and live for home and gas budget i habe bills payment like no problem but i look at crdit score look poor credit that liar score i not believe that score i always payment very well long time since  i not like hospital bills make hungry money  i not happy for medical bills make look bad on my name on score no way i need help for fix score to right point  i know that wrongful score look horror

Response by
JamesN1968

Submit to the Community