Question

Yvonne2011

How can I make my Credit Score go from Very Poor to very Good?
I just wanted to know how i can make my Credit Score better than it is now?

credit score

i look at my credit score look bad to my score  not true i did payment like easy time cant be force money going flyer  budget for food and live for home and gas budget i habe bills payment like no problem but i look at crdit score look poor credit that liar score i not believe that score i always payment very well long time since  i not like hospital bills make hungry money  i not happy for medical bills make look bad on my name on score no way i need help for fix score to right point  i know that wrongful score look horror