Question

leonard787

How can I limit the impact of open student loans on my credit score?
I am a current college student, and I have a private student loan that payments are deferred until graduation that is reported as a revolving line of credit on my reports. The loan service reports it as a student loan line of credit but none of the agencies have a category that they think that fits into, so it just gets marked as an other revolving line of credit and not a student loan. Every semester I take out the semester's tuition and it increases the balance and drops my credit score. Is there any way to decrease the impact of this loan on my credit score?

Limit the Impact by not taking out any Student Loans,   
if you have to take them out,   Pay them off ASAP and Never Ever Be late on payment.

Sorry, but that is  how student loans work.  And they will adversely affect your credit score until the date they are paid off.