Question

MeliML

How can I have "thin file"if I have a mortgage and about 4 credit cards in my name ?
I tried to apply for a loan and it said my credit was either frozen or has a pin to be able to see it through Equifax ... I came here to see my credit report because I haven't seen it over a year ago which was 735 last time I had checked and come to see it says I have thin file. How can that be ?? I have a mortgage ... and I have about 4 credit cards I use frequently. I DON'T GET IT !
And it doesn't let me see anything it just says thin file.

Thin is relative.  If that's all that is on your report and the accounts are all recent then you have a thin file.