Question

kjuptick

How can I have bad info and a wrong name from my credit report
There is someone , not me, who is listed under names used. I do not know this person and I have never used this name. Apparently she had a problem with Verizon and somehow it showed up on my credit report. I do not know nor have I ever known a Konnie Jenkins. I have never had a problem with Verizon and why would I open an account in 1/2015 and close it 6/2015. Please advise me as to how I can eliminate this bad information from my credit report.

Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites where you can DISPUTE incorrect information found on your reports.