Question

mscc2015

How can I get things that have been on my credit report for over 7 years old?
I ran a back ground check on myself and I had 4 judgements against me that was put on a Brankruptcies from 2001 and a DUI in 2001 and it is killing me trying to find a job. I need to get these things removed from my credit report and back ground check.

Unpaid judgements stay on your report for 10 years from the date filed, and the creditor can renew the judgement for an addtional 10 years after that if they so choose.  Bankruptcies stay on your report 10 years from the date it was dismissed or discharged.  DUI doesn't show up on your credit report at all.  If all these items are truly yours, then there i nothing you can do except wait for them to fall off.