Credit Advice

Have a question? Have advice to share? The combined knowledge and experience of everyone in the Credit Karma community can help you. Enter your question or help others below to get started!

Posted in Mortgage
How can I get released from a mortgage to a house of which I do not live in nor am I on the deed ?
My ex-husband refuses to refinance, sell, or assume the loan, which he was court ordered to do 4 years ago. I have already sued him twice for contempt of court and he only gets his hand slapped. Meanwhile, he is ruining my credit with his late payments.
Profile Image

Question By

0 Contributions
0 People Helped

Reply to this Question

Write your response:

Enter Your Comments
Submit to the Community