Question

jean128

How can i get my credit up when i have so many bills to pay with little money?
I dont mean to ignore my bills but i never have enough money to pay and so i just have nothing to pay the bill with...

Same

I have the same problem but some people pay there bills with a credit card and pay it off slowly but it's kinda scary cause with that u have to pay on time and if u don't it feels like ur messing up ur hole life and newbies it's hard cause u need to put 300 down but wonder if u can't dish out that kinda money all at once