Question

toriah

how can i get a small credit card with bad credit and denials all the time

Most Helpful Response

Well first stop apping for cards that your not going to get... That will only hurt your score more.  I would go for a secured card.  Check Capital one,  BOA, USAA, or maybe even a local credit Union.  I think that this will help you get some good history behind you.

Good credit has to be built over time and there are no short-cuts.  I rebuilt after a Chapter 13 bankruptcy and started with a secured credit card.  It has taken time for the bad things to drop off my credit report so now I have several credit cards and have done a couple of loans.  Remember, though, that the secured card and the first of the unsecured cards you may get in the near future will have high interest rates so you want to mnake sure to pay the cards in full when the bill arrives..