Question

robbiejones57

How can I get a report off my credit rating when I am making payments to the hospital bill
I was in the hospital and accumulated a $1,200 bill. I didn't pay it for several months they send it to collections. I just started paying them 10 or $20 a month for the last 3 months. They have seen it in to my credit report and it brought my score down. How can they do that when I'm making payments to them.

Because it is bad debt. You should have set up the payment plan "before" it was sent to collections. Your score will improve once you have paid the debt.