Question

GloriousSunShine

How can I get a loan with a 552 credit score,i have never had a credit card.
I need a loan or credit card

Most Helpful Response

It sounds like you are new to credit. The first thing you need is a credit card. The only one's you will be able to get right now is a secured credit card, so you will have to make a minimum deposit of $200 or $250. Don't spend more than $20 on that credit card every couple weeks and pay it off every couple weeks as well. This will make your credit go up pretty fast! After your credit gets to about 620, I would try to get a regular credit card. Just make sure to keep a very low balance on it and pay it off at least once a month!

Credit card

I need a Credit card so I can better my credit I know credit is very good to have I really need my credit to go up I am willing to pay my bills on time please let me show you thanks

552 credit score

Credit One gave me a credit card with a 538 score.. But high interest..