Question

umbro33301

how can i fix my credit my score is going down and i am paying everything ontime
there are charge offs on my credit reports that appear twice for the same charge off taking down my score and for some reason my score is going down and i am not adding debt or bad credit to my accounts so i dont understand

Do you have two original creditor accounts showing or one for the original creditor and one for a collection agency? It is normal to have two negative accounts for the same account ( one for the original creditor and one for the collection company). If you have two negative accounts showing for just the original creditor then you would want dispute that. As far as your score changing, I suggest that you watch your FICO scores in addition to any non-fico scores. FICO scores have less fluctuation and they are the ones that matter.

3teekids

what is the best site to get a fico score> I am currently in somewhat of the same situation. I have paid off my collection accounts and currently have no negative debt but my score is dropping when I check my score. I am trying to obtain a mortgage loan in the next 6 months but I don't want my score to keep dropping. Please assist!?!?