Question

throwaway

How can I find out what address was recently added to my credit report?
I recently received a notice from creditkarma that a new address had been listed on my credit report. How can I find out what address that was via creditkarma? Or do I need to get the report from somewhere else?

Most Helpful Response

The right site for credit report

The site to order your free credit files once a year is annualcreditreport.com, and not freeannualreport.com.

thanks

Order all 3 reports.

Go to freeannualreport.com and get all 3 credit reports.  This is something everyone should check once a year and, since it is FREE, there is no excuse not to.

Go over these reports carefully and, should there be any errors (which is a common occurrance) file a dispute of the error with the crecit bureau reporting same.  The credit bureau then has to investigate and either verify or delete the item.

I recently received an email from creditkarma that a new address had been added on my credit report. I go to the website to find it andthere is no section to find a new address listed. How can I find out what address that was via creditkarma?

Also, does "a new address" mean another address that is supposed to be mine or a new creditors address? Too vague.

Thanks for any help