Question

Victoria215

How can I dispute unpaid payments on student loans when I was unaware they were due?
I took a semester off from school due to family/personal issues. I did not know that my student loans went to a claims company. Once I found out, I set up a payment plan and have since made every payment. How can I get them to remove the 4 missed payments (2 per loan)?

You can't.  The payments were missed so the data is reporting correctly.  However, missed payments only hurt your score for 2 years, if the missed payment dates are older than 2 years ago then don't worry about them, they are not affecting your score.