Question

Posted in Saving Money

shacong626

How can I consolidate my bills
My payments on my bills is more then I can pay each month, whAT CAN i DO?

Most Helpful Response

Consolidation

I had a SUV and the insurance lapsed on it then I had a accident so now the auto dealer is requesting that I pay the balance. I had a personal loan that I was no longer able to keep making payments on. I need help!

I was doing fine on my credit payments each month. I charged to much and my payments are more then I can pay each month. I am falling behind on some debts. I don't have enough money to pay them all each month. Please advide what I can do. I don't want to miss any payments

Sounds like you may have to sell some of the items you purchaced, and use that money to try to pay the debt back off. Or trying to get a consolidation loan from a bank to pay off all the others.

CK has suggstions for doing that either with cards or personal loans. It doesnt guarantee you will get them though. I did just today actually. Got a pre-approved for a loan that was suggested but didnt take it because the credit card consolidation one accepted me as well, at a lesser % of interest.  The loan info didnt ding my credit but the card one did. It just saves more over time.