Question

breavilla93

how can i bring up my credit? it's so low and so bad....
My credit card is choking right now. I guess you learn the hard way in College. Can anyone help me find the best and fastest way in bringing the numbers up? I plan on moving within a less (August 2015) and I would like a place of my own but my I don't think my Credit will allow me to do so right now. I have a stable and full time job so I can pay off my debt finally, but any advice in helping raise my score (Below a 600...)? Any help is appreciated!

There are a number of posts on here about improving your score and most of them have very valuable information for rebuilding. Essentially, it boils down to get credit if you don't have any (secured cards), continue to pay bills on time and if there are any past due accounts that aren't in collections, keep them out of collections!