Question

uniquestar09

How can i approve my score? i have no credit lines, only collection accounts
I don't have any open credit cards. I have student loans and collection accounts. How can i approve my 611 credit score? I have derogatory marks too.
Does that have anything to do with it? I just want a better credit score

Collection accounts are negative remarks that hurt your credit score. Get them paid off.  Student loans remain collectable until paid off.  Unlike other credit accounts, there is NO statute of limitations on these and they cannot be discharged in bankruptcy so they have to be paid, too.  The derogatory remarks hurt, too.

Get to work building a history of regular payments on all accounts until you get them paid off and you will gradually build a better credit score.  Until you show you can be dependable on debt repayments, your score is not going to be good.