Question

tjewellson

How can I apply for a credit card without my credit score going lower?
I want to apply for a credit card to help raise my credit score, but I know that applying for a card can also lower my credit score because of the inquiry. How can I apply for a credit card without lowering my credit score?

Most Helpful Response

Shouldn't need to worry about that

Yes, you will take a hit when you apply for a credit card, but unless you are going apply for a car loan or mortgage loan soon, then don't worry. You will recover those points witin a few months and start gaining from there.