Question

Sje67

How big an impact does Total Accts have on my score?
I have an A rating in every category on my CK Beta credit report except for Total Accounts which is a C. There is not an indication as to whether there are too many or too few total accounts causing that low score. Supposedly this category has a LOW impact on overall score, but I still have a C overall. Shouldn't all the other A categories be raising the overall score? I was denied a credit card recently and this is the only negative thing I can find on my report. Any ideas?

Don't sweat it.  Low impact.

Refer instead to the letter with the reason(s) for denial from the creditor.