how accurate is credit karma

bigsnowbreakfast

Most Helpful Response

My score on credit karma is wrong too

Response by
Cwarren1973

It's not necessarily that your score is wrong, your score here is an AVERAGE of the scores from all 3 reporting agencies. The problem is the 3 credit agencies can vary greatly. They all have difference scoring models and ranges. I have seen where they have a 100 point spread.

So, if you think your score here is wrong, I would pull your credit report from all the agencies and see why the big difference. (Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion)

tamih62873

Accuracy

I have found it to be very accurate. Like I said to Cwarren1973, the score here is an average from the credit reporting agencies. It may differ greatly from one agency to the next.

Response by
tamih62873

Submit to the Community