Question

Nehring

House Foreclosure not on Credit Report. Why?
I am a co-mortgager and my ex husband had filed chapeter 13 bankruptcy. When he was going through the bankrutpcy, my credit reflected the house in default. But now, it doesn't show up like I even have a mortgage. Why?

By the looks at the credit report, my credit score is Excellent, however, if i were to apply for a simple 5,000.00 loan, I would get denied because of the situation with the mortgage.Why doesn't the credit report reflect that. The Credit Report is mis-leading and complely frustrating when looking to check for an accurate credit score.

Most Helpful Response

Go to www.annualcreditreport.com and pull your Experian credit report.  See if it shows up there.

Credit Karma does not provide a full credit report. If you'd like a full credit report, you'll need to get one through the credit bureaus. Credit Karma provides a free credit score and an overview of your open accounts. It doesn't sound like you have an open mortgage for us to display at this time.