Home Affordability Calculator? So Wrong!
I tried the "Home Affordability Calculator" just to see some numbers. I see a major flaw in it. It is resulting as one estimated at paying 40% of their monthly mortgage payment. ??? (We all don't live in Holloywood ;)) I suggest CK change that to a calculated numeral based on user entry.

Maybe you can add an externally linked page to guide one on how to estimate/find it. Most counties in the U.S. have an online property tax record on any lot.

FYI: In the area I reside, most property taxes would be covered within 1 to 3 months based on your current calculator.

All the Best!