HOA lien and judgement question
I have an HOA lien on my house and a judgment for the same HOA fees. I'm going to pay that off this month and I am wondering how big of an effect that will have on my credit report or not have???? It was filed in 2010 so it isn't going to drop off for years to come but does having it's status saying paid off, with the judgment taken off and the lien taken off have a big effect on my credit score???? Not taken off but satisfied, not sure the lingo on that.

Anyone have a good guess???? BTW that's the only lien or judgment I have against myself.