Question

kaboombrain

High income and high net worth, but low 600 score. What are my chances of approval?
My credit got dinged a couple years ago from missing utility payments. I now have no debt. But I also haven't had a credit card at all for over 5 years. My credit karma scores are 633 and 640. Also I now make 135k and have a high 6 figure liquid net worth. what are my chances getting approved for a good card like chase sapphire preferred. Does having a good salary and net worth, plus no debt have a significant impact?

Chase may not approve you with that score.  You can still try.  If not see if you can pre-qualify for any credit cards or go to any local credit union to see if you can get a credit card to start building credit.