Question

suprbert

Here's some advice: Don't trust Credit Karma
Trying to do everything I can to up my score 12 mo. out of Ch. 7. Credit Karma's credit card "Very Likely" acceptance advice for s specific credit card just declined me, dinged my score and added a hard inquiry, all in one fell swoop. Literally 2 seconds after decline, Experian emails me an alert with the hard inquiry and dinged score. Thanks for nothing, CK.
Remember, folks... nothing is really free. Credit card companies and others pay to advertise here. Just beware.

Your Chapter 7 is what hurt you and will for ten years from the date of filing.  Yes, the credit cards here do advertise and that is why this site is free, because they pay for it.  The credit education you can get here can help you to rebuild your credit score once you learn how credit really works.  As for the recommendations on the credit cards here, they are based on information provided by only two credit bureaus. but there are three bureaus. We all have a choice in all decisions we make and we have to live with the consequences.