Question

vannaC19

Help I need an auto loan scores in low 600's cant get approved. any advice?
My transunion score is 576, and my equifax is 592. I have been looking for an auto loan for a while now I gave up three months ago because I could not get approved anywhere. I now have roughly 23 inquiries on my credit. At the time I was looking I had the same scores except the dealers show my score as low 600's. I had two things in collections that were impacting me one from a credit union, and another from the cable company. I do not have any credit cards but I had one that was charged off and paid for from capitol one. I also have student loans on my credit(still in school). I work full time as a medical assitant and make decent money, I have been approved for a capitol one secured credit card with a $200 dollar limit, and I have paid off the cable company, and the credit union has one payment left. I have money down, no co-signer should also mention looking for hopefully a car priced at 10,000 OR LESS any advice is appreciated thank you!

Try Capital One.  They won't refinance again so work on your credit and refinance to a better rate after your FICO goes above 675 and go with credit Union's like DCU.