Question

Smolmark

Help getting out of debt
leaving my an abusive children's father end with me having a bad credit. I don't owe a lot but enough to not been able to turn my credit around. How can i turn this around I hardly have any money to pay off what I owe?

The first thing to do is to read everything that you can about credit, how it works, how to handle negative items on your credit, etc. Over the next couple of months, spend time reading and saving up some money to try to get a handle on things. Know this though, old debt is sometimes best left alone if it is outside the "statute of limitations" you will learn about that while reading.