Question

ajmessier

HELP! BURIED MYSELF IN CC DEBT!!!
I am trying to get a personal loan to pay them off so I can close them (most of them) and rebuild poor credit. Payment history is 100% but utilization stinks. Nobody will loan me the $. Not my local community CU or even the one that Credit Karma said would (Springleaf). I am on SS Disability and income is 1,516 monthly. I'm looking for 4,500 to clear up everything. Of course every time I attempt to get a loan I am trashing my credit even worse. Been looking online for a predatory lender. I'm really desperate!!! Any ideas/suggestions/boot to the head? I realize I have no one to blame but little old me but there has to be a way out!

STOP!!!!

Stop trying to get a loan because you won't due to the poor debt to income ratio.  Stop using the credit cards, because you can't handle the debt right now.  Do a Google search for Dave Ramsey and follow his debt repayment advice because he has some very smart ideas.  Your Social Security Disability income is not garnishable under the law except, perhaps. for federal debt obligations) so quit being so desperate that you would be digging a deeper hole for yourself (predatory lender) than you are already in.  Get smart about living within your means.  I made it for many years on far less than you are getting, so you can do it, too.