Question

youngABP123

Have a derogatory mark but I did not purchase item, what should I do
I clicked on full credit report to find out that there was an account that I had no idea of. It is a closed account and it has a derogatory mark and it went to collections/chargeoff. What should I do? Should I assume identity theft?

Please Help, any advice will be appreciated, Thank you

I'd suggest disputing it but before doing so I highly recommend carefully researching on sites that specifically deal with taking care of collections to ensure that you don't do anything to make your situation worse.