Question

mc3297

has anyone used lexington law

Most Helpful Response

I have used lexington law. I quit them for another company though because it was to expensive for me. For 100$ they removed about 6 negs from credit reports within the first month. I had them only 1 month though.

Epiphany001

Enter Your Reply

WHO DID YOU USE INSTEAD

The only thing they did for me was take my money..... They were of no help. They cannot remove negitive items from your credit report if they are true. I would look them up or any other company up that claims that they can improve your credit with the Better Business....

AVOID!!!!!

I also have had terrible experiences with these folks. I worked with them for 4 months with no effect. It was a waste of money. At the end, they put my accounts into dispute for identity theft which is just inaccurate and now I have had to spend my day calling creditors and agencies to have this information removed. I highly recommend against using them. It's a waste of money. Find a different professional service.

I hardly ever publicly comment on service. But this is a service as close to a scam as I have ever seen. Avoid them. 

Credit Karma you need to evaluate this recommended service provider. If you cannot find people who are doing a good job for your user base, you shouldn't keep them as a partner.