Question

WaitingForTheWorldToChange

Got a deliquency report removed by bankbut still shows in credit karma - how long to reflect?
I had 3 listed delinquent payments on an old Instant Cash Reserve account when my bank was in the middle of a merger and did not apply my payments to the account. They admitted their error then but the delinquencies still remained on my credit report. This all happened YEARS ago. When I discovered the issue here on Credit Karma, I wrote the bank a letter asking them to remove the errant delinquency reports from my record and notify credit reporting agencies.

They sent me a written letter stating that they had done so and that credit reporting agencies would be notified. That was several months ago, yet Credit Karma still shows the delinquency reports.

How long does it take for Credit Karma to catch up with this type of adjustment; and/or how long does it take for such adjustments to credit history to propagate through all the systems such that it clears and my score is positively effected?