Getting frustrated....on time payments, paying debts and nothing changing!
For the past year, I have been working on my hubby's credit. We have paid off all but one old debt, he has three credit cards that have been active for about a year. We make all the payments on time and usually pay at minimum half the balance due but usually more. It seems no matter how hard I work at it, his score isn't changing! Any advice for helping improve it? Anything I should do? I already disputed old accounts to have them shown as paid. Not sure what else to do. We were hoping to get it cleared up and on the rise by spring. Thanks in advance!