Question

Dazycrazy41

Getting a 0% card while unemployed although I am making higher payments than minimum
I lost my job, but my husband works and I make more than minimum payments on my card. I have a high interest rate and would like to change to a zero interest card to pay off card sooner. Is there any card I would qualify for in my situation?

It really depends on how good your credit is. If your credit is very good or excellent you should be able to get a zero percent intro card. It is always best to check the preapprovals on the credit card company websites. Also understand that most of them use FICO scores, not the ones that you get here. Most credit card companies let you use "income available to you", this would go in the income box and be treated as regular income. So you have your husband's income to use with most lenders. Unless you are putting in a high income, very seldom will the credit card company request income verification. If they would and it would be too much of a headache to provide it, just don't sent it, you won't be approved for the card, but end of problem.