Question

Chad826

Get better rating
What are some ways to improve my credit rating afyer paying off my debts? I want to get a car loan and better budget my life.

If all your debts are paid, I would focus on saving for the down payment for your new car. And also focus on building an emergency fund. For a better score, it really depends on your credit profile average age of your accounts and the type of accounts that you have. For a thicker file they like to see Low utilization and variety, ex. Credit cards, personal loans, auto loans, etc. if your file thick or thin?