Question

ahumeniuk

From cdt score says Fair then Good, which is it? This Is inacurate, Y is Amazon not accurate? Expln
Why is Amazon credit not listed correctly, FIX it, It is not my responsibility, that why I chose this service, if you cannot fulfill what you promise, it's not my problem, admit you cannot fix it and I will quit . Look at my AMEX last update weeks ago, why so long to update accounts? I should have perfect credit.

Most Helpful Response

If you don't want to seem like a moron, check your facts before making rediiculous demands.  Credit Karma is not a credit agency themselves, they simply pull from Transunion.

I'm not sure what you're a doctor in, but it clearly isn't English.

I need an explanation for the above ques

I have a negative balance with all my AMEX cards and my Macy's Card, and zero balances with my other credit cards. What are you guys going. To me it is incompetance, don't claim to do what you cannot promiss. I would rather pay for my credit score and report than get false information.

And increase your character length, it is not right that I cannot post the entire question, it makes me seem like a moron.

Dr. A