Question

califragilistico

For how long do you need to be using your credit card in order to see your credit score?
I had my credit card since the begining of October, I can't see my score in CreditKarma. Is it still too soon to have a credit score? Can I check my score somewhere else?

30 - 45 days

In general, it can take 15-45 days for things to get reported and cross reported and updated.  To begin reporting a score, as I understand it, requires someone requesting one. In general info is updated when someone has a need for it.  There are nearly 320 million consumer credit files in the USA. Thats a lot of files to update every day.  So they don't update the info untll its needed.  

Using a site like this one will help get your account onto a cycle of updating so that the information updates more frequently.  Once your credit file grows it will become more active you're information will become more acurate because it will update more frequently. 

Take some time to read up on the articles here.  There is a lot of good info on how to manage your credit. Your Credit Score: the 3 most important digits in your life.  

Typically, it takes about six months of recent activity before the credit bureau can calculate a score for you.