For anyone applying for a mortgage loan and awaiting higher scores!
Two months ago, I started the process of applying for a mortgage. There's a special FHA program that requires a mid-score of 660. When I first applied, my mid-score was 620, according to my loan officer, and Credit Karma showed I was at 660.

I had two credit cards with high balances but good standing otherwise. Got those both down to 30 percent in a matter of days and waited. A month later, Credit Karma showed my scores at 709 and 711, so my loan officer pulled my credit again and I barely made it at 661 and I needed I barely made it. That's a bigger gap than I expected between her pull and CK's pull.

So...just be aware of this if you are in the same boat. Whatever CK shows is probably much higher than what a loan officer will pull. And you need to be absolutely sure you are ready to pull the trigger because the credit pull will create a ding on your score and if your score hasn't increased as much as you thought, you have gone backwards. Not sure how helpful this site is other than to show there was an increase, I suppose. My advice would be to wait until CK is 100 points higher than the score you need to be....just to be safe.