Question

AliasTheLeo

first time home buyer with new credit history
I have a pretty new credit history, my oldest accounts is 9 months, I am planing to buy my first home, I recently got a refinance to my car with 5% APR, should I start looking for mortgage pre-approval or should I wait more?
p.s: all my scores above 700

I would assume that you are going to have to wait a while, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to check for preapprovals, but you are probably going to have to get some more credit history under your belt, you should also work to save as much as you can for a down payment as that will really help you when the time comes.