Question

CherokeeGal53

Fingerhut website won't allow me to post first payment in full.
Got approved for Fingerhut account, placed my first order several days ago, tried going in today to pay the payment off and Fingerhut will not allow me to do so. Why is this? Also if I just pay the minimum payment due, will they charge interest?

Have they Sent you a Statement Yet?   you might have to wait for the statement to be sent so can send your payment.   If they have not even sent you the FIRST Statement,  then Wait ,  once they Do,  jump in and make the payment. 

OR

If you can make Payments from from you Bank ( I bank at Chase and can send a payment anywhere ) and send them a Payment that way.

I for one would NEVER let a company like FingerHut  DIP into my Checking account to take Money out.  They have the Bank infor, Routing info and Account Info.  If they were to get hacked ( lots of that going around ) then someone else has your information.   Just like you opening your wallet and letting someone take money out.  NEVER DO THAT.   

So you might want to Rethink how you are doing your Payments.