filed for bankruptcy a little over a year ago, want to apply for credit card
I filed for backruptcy a little over a year ago, was discharged 10/09 how can I rebuild my credit to apply for credit card. my credit score is currently 650

There is hope! We had to file for bankruptcy a little over two years ago and it is possible to get credit cards. We waited about six months and then applied for high interest cards (not the prepaid/secured cards), used them very little and paid them off every month. We now have three cards with a total limit of around 5K and a credit rating over 700. The secret is, DON"T GET YOURSELF INTO THE SAME SITUATION YOU WERE BEFORE WITH THE CARDS. Be wise and you can build your credit back up.