Question

Concaj

False info on this site?
This site reports 4 accounts on my report and only 1 I know of to be true. I contacted the others (bank of America and the 2 similar student loans) and neither have my info in there systems. How can this be fixed to show my accurate credit score?

Pull your creditreport from all three bureaus (annualcreditreport.com  can give you all three once a year for free) and dispute the accounts witch each of the credit bureau.

Letter of validation

Google it for a template and more info.  Mail to the Credit Reporting Agencies and the will validate the accounts.  If they are not yours they will remove them within 30 days. 

Good Luck